CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Little Piggy!

Thank goodness this week is over! I am always pretty tired by Friday. Getting up at 3:45 am each day to go see Ben then go to work tends to be a little exhausting...but so worth it! He is so cute. He actually is awake and waiting for me when I get there at 4:30 am and pm. Eating is so not an issue! He nurses for a little bit then still gets his full meal. This is a good thing and it is paying off! He gains at least an ounce a night!



I think I get to give him his first tubby this weekend! :)


3 comments:

Two Peas in a Pod said...

So precious! I am so glad he is doing so well! Can't wait to see you on the 11th, it's been a long time. Enjoy your long weekend and the extra time with Ben!

Jules said...

He's such a little tank! :) I love it and I love this little blog about your little man!

Jules said...

Ok, time for another post!!