CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Seemed to have forgotten I have a blog...

Hello Again! I have neglected my site and will now try (very hard) to update this at least once a month :)

Ben is running, walking, talking, talking back, yelling...etc....etc...

Short and sweet - he was a skunk for Halloween. We did not formally go trick or treating but instead donned costumed at my rents house Sunday morning for all to see. very cute. also very appropriote (little stinker).






The rents had a huge party for old friends/teachers and Uncle Jimmy took this pic. I love it. First really good pic of us togehter.

Ben is developing very well and his motor skills are at a 2-3 year old level! He reminds me everyday of what a miracle he is.
Side note- work going ok, new manager and new team in underwriting but big picture is I still HAVE a job. Promotion probabaly on hold for 6-12 more months. We just had a round of lay offs so not the best time to talk about that. I am excited about my new position and my new manager! My rents had to put Sko down this past Friday. Really is sad and very strange at the house now. Everytime I am home for a visit I keep looking for him and it feels like someone is missing. Tough. Yoda, the cat, I think is taking the worst.:(


Couple more pics to leave you with. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

This is Ben Thanksgiving last year! It amazes me!

My brohter and Benny chilling...with Mustafa too!

1 comments:

Angi said...

Ooooo, thanks for a cute idea for my OWN stinker next year! I was thinking of a little jail baby costume ;) but this is so cute too! What a darling boy!!!