CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Here I am.







Well it has been ahwile. Where do I start...

Ben is healthy and such a 14 month old. Just a smaller version of one. He is almost walking. Two big first steps were taken this past weekend. Benny loves his mashed potatoes, cookies, pasta....yeah I am fattening him up! "Helllllloooo carb! Meet Ben's chunky liitle thighs!" Finally, Ben is sleeping through the night. This started just two short, but sweet, weeks ago. And why am I now the human teether? He has 8 teeth which he seems to want to remind me about all the time. And how does one disclipline a 14 month old? Bite them back? Yes, I have been tempted. But I am sticking with the reiteration of "No, that hurt's Mommy". Oh..well that is pre-empted by a "OWWWW". And all of this is followed byBen looking very sorry...then laughing his face off. Oh well. What can I do? He kills me with his smile and gets me laughing right along with him. Boy I have turned into quite the softy and he owns this Mama! He had his first birthday and he was so good the entire party!



Still I work 40 or so hours a week. Sometimes weekends, too. John has been MIA for almost 2 months now. Predictable. I do have sole custody of my baby and this was a battle that I went in guns ready! I had the best lawyer ever - Thank you Judy Potter!


Mom and Dad are as smitten as ever with thier only grandson. They contnue to amaze me with the help they provide. I am blessed.


Okay- I gotta get back to work. But I leave you with a couple pics of my handsome little man!




1 comments:

Angi said...

What are those cute photo cards? I thought maybe the first was an announcement of sorts but I think not now. Do you just capture a few moments and tag the date? Adorable, whatever it is! He's a handsome guy!