CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Tubby Time!



Love Love Love giving him tubbys! John went with me Saturday morning. I gave Ben a tubby and then John fed him. John is doing better and better..perhaps the shock is starting to wear off.


I got a call from the discharge nurse today! That is a good sign. I am keeping my fingers crossed for only 2 more weeks then hopefully home!! It is all up to Ben now.


My favortie picture so far is the one with Ben and me...we are so in love!!


2 comments:

Jules said...

An update would be sweet!

Corey said...

Alicia- Ben is amazing!!! His eyes just melt my heart. I can't believe how strong you have been to go through this- Ben is lucky to have you for his Mommy. Looks like you are both home and happy- saw the adorable pics on Pam's blog.

All my best to you and the little man. I have my own little Ben, as you may know- he just turned one. Being a mom is pretty special, huh? Take care. All the best. Corey